28.2.12

Back from Mexico

Well Mexico was a blast, how could it not be? Myself and eleven of my girlfriends spent a week in Playa del Carmen, where we had muchos mojitos and amazing weather. From a make-up perspective I wasn't quite up to blogger standards... I forgot my entire bag of brushes, lipsticks and pencils. Luckily I had two fabulous roomies who let me borrow their things. I wore bare minerals most of the week since it has SPF and stays on better than liquids in the heat (at least on my oily skin). Warmth by Bare Escentuals was my other go to since it added the red/brown tone I needed to match my tan. Here are some pictures of the week.


Myself, Tracey and Kelsey (my roomies)


The whole group!


I did Genevieve, Tracey and Kelsey's make up this night... not the best makeup shot.


Genevieve, me, Larissa, Tracey, Kelsey and Sinead

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment