17.2.12

Naked

Super excited to have picked up the much-blogged-about Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. I picked it, as well as a couple other things up, yesterday in preparation for my trip to Mexico! Here's what I got!


Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay, Make Up Forever Face & Body Foundation and Hypnose Mascara (waterproof) by Lancome

The Palette has 12 neutral shades and comes with a double ended brush.

The colours swatched. Aren't they pretty!

This palette will be the only eye shadow I'm bringing to Mexico, it has everything I need which I love. The foundation I bought in a shade too dark to mix with my moisturizer to give my legs a bit of colour. Got that hint from a magazine! The mascara is my all time favourite, I've been using it for years. Waterproof is a must for Mexico!

My iPod just broke so I should go figure that out and finish up packing! Leaving in a couple hours woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment