10.4.12

Hair Chalking DIY

So I thought I would try hair chalking after exams, but procrastination leads me to do this now instead of study for biochem - huge surprise.  I looked up some videos on youtube on how to do this and it's super easy. All you need are some soft chalk pastels (not oil), water, a brush and a heat source (curler, straightener, blowdryer). I found my chalks at Michael's for $6.99, and with a 50% off coupon I ended up with 36 colours for 3.49! To chalk hair wet either the chalk or the hair strand and just rub it on to the hair. Then brush the section and apply your heat source. That's it. Really. Chalk away!








The set of pastels. I used the middle bottom coral colour. 

Can't wait to try out some of the other colours. This time after exams... maybe.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment