9.4.12

currently loving


currently loving




















Starting from the left:

Hair chalking - I love the look of coloured hair but could never commit, so I will definitely be attempting this for a temporary splash of colour. I'm thinking coral instead of the multi-colour shown.
Sam Edelman sandals - I bought them already, just can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to wear them!
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray -  I've heard nothing but great things about this and can't wait to try it for beachy waves
Blue polish - needing a blue ombre mani asap. Enough said.
Lancome Rouge in Love Lipsticks - the entire collection is fan-freaking-tabulous.
Dannijo x ManRepeller - pretty much anything Dannijo would be a much welcomed addition to my jewellery wardrobe. Grad present perhaps? (hint hint)
Floral Jeans - Looking for the perfect pair for summer. These ones are from ASOS.



No comments:

Post a Comment