29.3.12

Review: Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup

As promised, here is a review of one of the products I wrote about in my first post.  I've been using this foundation since I bought it and have truly fallen in love with it. I had never used Clinique foundation before, but figured I would give it a try since my skin has been bonkers lately. I have broken capillaries around my nose from allergies, and after blemishes I'm left with a red mark for weeks or months. So redness is a big problem for me. This makeup not only has ingredients that decrease your redness when you're not wearing it, but it also covers redness amazingly well. I also used this on my mom since redness is also one of her problems (thanks for passing that along mother) and it covered no problem, no cover up needed.

As for wear, it's middle of the road I would say. When used with a mattifying primer and following with a powder (my faves are Benefit's the Pore Professsional Primer and Makeup Forever HD Translucent Setting Powder) I can get all day wear.

I liked this foundation so much I went out and bought another Clinique foundation Even Better that I can't wait to try. If you have redness issues I strongly suggest this foundation, definitely one of the best foundations I've ever tried (and I've tried alot).

No comments:

Post a Comment